Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Updates

Back on the 17th I blogged about how I wasn't feeling good. Well after a few more days of things getting worse and worse I went to the doctor. Guess what? I had the flu and a respiratory infection. Yep I was and am still sick. I've been on meds to help with the respiratory stuff but I still feel really run down, tired, and just plain worn out. December has not been kind to me health wise.

I'm trying to be gentle to myself. I stepped on the scale today and it said 171.5. Not thrilled by that little gain but trying to remember that I've not been well and that it's ok. I'm going to continue to rest until I feel better and then I'll get back into the game and work out. In the mean time I'm cleaning up my eating (which is kinda hard when the meds make me sick to my stomach and I don't feel like eating at all) and getting back to my shakeology. I had some for lunch today and it didn't taste good at all. I know my eating is off when I can't even stomach some shakeology.

Despite feeling bleh though I do feel renewed in my desire to get back to better health. I am re-working my goals, setting myself up with a new workout schedule, and working on finding my footing again. I am excited to continue on my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment